Where Is Gold Heading?| Gold Club Spring/Summer News 2017
Welcome to the Spring/Summer edition of the Gold Club Newsletter.
This month, we’re let you know of some more exciting changes to our website. There’s a roundup of some of our blog articles which you may have missed including how the June election could impact gold prices.
We’ve also got our popular fun true or false competition.
If we can help with your gold investments, please do get in touch.
Tel: 020 7283 7752
Fax: 020 7283 7754
Email: [email protected]
Senior bullion dealer
Where are gold prices heading?
No one can predict for sure where gold is heading but we expect prices to increase.
There are a number of headwinds which we believe will be making the yellow metal even more attractive to investors this year as they seek havens such as gold.
Markets like stability. The increasing tensions between the US and North Korea is extremely dangerous for the world economy. Seoul – one of the economic hubs of the world – is just 35 miles from the North Korean border.
China does not want to upset either North Korea or the US. There is a trillion dollars in bilateral trade between the United States and China (Washington state’s largest trading partner) at stake.
There are also the upcoming French presidential elections which are also making investors nervous and our own UK general election. And all this against the unknown backdrop of the UK leaving the EU, and Syria.
You can read more about here:
If you would like to discuss your gold investments, please get in touch with us:
020 7283 7752 | [email protected]
From our blog: 5 Things To Watch When You Buy Gold Online
Not every gold bullion dealer is the same. In the last few years numerous websites have sprung up where people can buy and sell gold online.
Oliver Temple is a senior bullion dealer at Gold Investments, one of the oldest gold dealers in London. Temple gives these five pieces of advice if you are thinking of buying gold online:
1. When you click on the website, take a look at the website address is it secure? Does it have the ‘https’ at the beginning of the web address?
2. Can you trust the website? Look to see how long the dealer has been operating for? Do they have a physical address? Have you looked on Google maps, for instance, to see where the premises are?
3. Is it easy to chat with the dealer online – is there a pop up window where you can talk to them directly?
4. How easy is it to use their website? Can you navigate around products quickly? Does the website look clear?
5. On the website, does it offer extra value as well? Can you, for instance, see historical and live prices? Does the website go further by adding relevant news about the metals markets generally.
“A website is only a store front. The dealer has to seem right for you. It’s all about trust – that’s why many of our original clients are still with us because they know how knowledgeable we are.
“If you are unsure, arrange an appointment to meet the dealer at their offices.”
Not all gold bullion dealers are the same. Gold Investments – a still family-run business, trading since 1981.
Discover our wide range of gold – often the cheapest on the market – here.
True or false competition
How well do you know gold?
Out of these three statements, which one is false?
1. Our bodies contain about 0.2 milligrams of gold, most of it in our blood.
2. Gold was first discovered in the Northern Hemisphere in an area now known as Islington.
3. Gold could be formed in Earthquakes, new research has found.