Types of investments: Banks are to face tougher rules the Governor of the Bank England warned this week. Could gold be an appealing to investors?
- METALS MORNING VIEW 21/09: Metals see follow-through buying, weaker dollar providing support
- PLATINUM TODAY: Rebound showing signs of stalling
- METALS MORNING VIEW 20/09: Metals prices firmer, but light volumes so far
- METALS MORNING VIEW 18/09: Metals market relieved new US tariffs were not more damaging
- METALS MORNING VIEW 13/09: Short-term buying returns on easing trade tensions, weaker dollar